Mike & I had an awesome mini honeymoon away to the white mountains. We stayed at a really cool hotel called Adventure Suites . They are definitely worth checking out. We stayed in the Showtime room. It has a 10 foot theater movie screen, stadium seating, fire place, popcorn machine, bar, back porch that viewed the mountains and more! We also had our own heart shaped jacuzzi tub that we could watch TV from. Even the toilet was impressive! It opened, closed, and flushed on its own. It was heated and had options to wash and dry parts of your body that I was not aware of... haha When we first arrived at our room there was chocolate covered strawberries in the fridge compliments of the hotel! We also had a note from a women named Victoria from Tuckerman Brewery. She had read about us on this blog and left us a nice 12 pack of Tuckerman's beer, two drinking glasses and two tokens to have a free tour of the brewery. Thank you Victoria!!! People have been so kind to us. Complete strangers have been touched by our story and given us more than we could ever had imagined. Mike and I are truly blessed.
The first night we went out to dinner at one of our favorite restaurants in Jackson, named the Red Fox. Mike wasn't feeling well at this point so we headed home after dinner and picked out some movies to watch on our theater screen from our jacuzzi. Mike then headed to bed early and I stayed up watching movies for hours. I was bummed out that he was so exhausted but I understood why. The next morning we went off to shop at the outlets, went to Cathedral Ledge, we also went on our tour of Tuckerman's brewery. Mike and I were there alone so it was great for us. Was nice and relaxing. He watched me sample all four beers and hung out with the bartender. I may or may not have been a bit drunk come time of the tour... Needless to say I left with a giant bottle of great tasting local brewed beer. From there we went to get dairy queen and went on our own moose tour hunt. We had no luck and it was beginning to blizzard out so we headed back to the hotel. We watched another movie in the jacuzzi! I was off to bed early that night and Mike stayed up and watched a movie. Saturday morning a masseuse came in and we both got massages in our room. Which was GREAT! Then we packed up and headed home. Overall we had a great time! It was defiantly some much needed time alone together. We both look forward to doing more new and exciting things together. ![]() |
| Mike & I at Tuckerman's Brewery |
![]() |
| Mike & Stephanie at Cathedral Ledge |
![]() |
| Me lounging and taking in the view |
![]() |
| Mike hanging out in front of our room |
Donate to Mike's Fight
Click Here
Each Bravelet that is purchased through this site donates $10 to Mike's Fight.
To purchase a Bravelet Click Here
To purchase a Bravelet Click Here





You are very welcome!! Sorry I missed your visit to the brewery but glad you got a chance to stop by!! Sending lots of light to all of you!
ReplyDeleteVictoria