Amidst the worst time of my life I was able to ironically
have the best day of my life. October 4th 2014 was our official
wedding day. We had an amazing weekend with family and friends. My brother, his
wife, and kids came in from Washington state. We got married up in York, Maine
at the Union Bluff Meeting House. We had fun at our rehearsal ceremony and we
had a great time at dinner the night before. Our wedding day was a rainy day.
We expected this months ago when we booked the venue. We don’t usually have
good luck so we were convinced it would rain… and it did. Everyone kept telling
us rain is a symbol of good luck but I think some upset bride back in the day
was convinced by some schmuck rains good luck to make her happy and the tale
lived on…. Haha either way the rain didn’t ruin our day. We still had our
ceremony outside. Our guests loved it. It was right on the ocean and the surf
was crashing behind us. As I walked down the aisle with my father the rain
started to slow down. It felt symbolical. Mike and I standing up there felt
like a huge FUCK YOU to cancer. Nothing was going to stop us. I wish the night
never ended. Everything was beautiful. I had no complaints. Mike did very well
too and lasted the whole day. I was impressed. We celebrated with guests, I
danced my butt off with Ava, and I had an amazing time with my handsome
husband. It is a day I will never forget but will wish I could relive it every
day! After the hell we had been through we needed that wedding…
Special thank you to my parents Mark & Cindy Lanza. Without them we could not have made this wedding happen on our own! Thank you mom and dad I love you!
Special thank you to my parents Mark & Cindy Lanza. Without them we could not have made this wedding happen on our own! Thank you mom and dad I love you!
| Rehearsal |
| Rehearsal Dinner |
![]() |
| Ceremony |
![]() |
| First Dance |
![]() |
| Mr. & Mrs. Howell |
![]() |
| Father Daughter Dance |
Thank you everyone for helping make this day amazing for Mike Howell & I!
Officiant: Doug Azarian
Singer: Manda Lynn
Ceremony & Reception Venue: Union Bluff Meeting House
Coordinator: Darlene Yankura
Photographers: Rebecca Garone & Michael Garone, Garone Photography LLC
Videographer: Josh, Creative Edge Arts
DJ: Kevin Sawler, Main Event Entertainment
Florist: Brenda Elwell-Taylor, Brenda's Bloomers Inc.
Cake: Charlene Dow
Invitations: Cortney Sarkozy & Erin LaSorsa, Invited Design Studio
Photobooth: Mike & Stephanie Howell, Unique Photo Booths
Hair: Melanie Gorman, Amici Hair Studio
Make-up: Douglas J. Howell
Dresses: 125 Bridal Boutique Plaistow, NH
Suits: Men's Warehouse Salem, NH
Rings: Andrew Dumont, PRINCESS JEWELERS
Spa: Spa nijoli & salon, Methuen, MA
Rehearsal Dinner: Union Bluff Hotel
Singer: Manda Lynn
Ceremony & Reception Venue: Union Bluff Meeting House
Coordinator: Darlene Yankura
Photographers: Rebecca Garone & Michael Garone, Garone Photography LLC
Videographer: Josh, Creative Edge Arts
DJ: Kevin Sawler, Main Event Entertainment
Florist: Brenda Elwell-Taylor, Brenda's Bloomers Inc.
Cake: Charlene Dow
Invitations: Cortney Sarkozy & Erin LaSorsa, Invited Design Studio
Photobooth: Mike & Stephanie Howell, Unique Photo Booths
Hair: Melanie Gorman, Amici Hair Studio
Make-up: Douglas J. Howell
Dresses: 125 Bridal Boutique Plaistow, NH
Suits: Men's Warehouse Salem, NH
Rings: Andrew Dumont, PRINCESS JEWELERS
Spa: Spa nijoli & salon, Methuen, MA
Rehearsal Dinner: Union Bluff Hotel
My facebook post from our wedding day!







No comments:
Post a Comment